Feeling pressure before LSK meeting: – I’m not blind
Series leader LSK met the depressed Vlerenga team in the sold-out Wednesday night rsen.
VIF fans chanted “Fagermo out” after last time’s Godset defeat, but that didn’t worry VIF sports manager Joacim Jonsson ahead of Wednesday’s rival finish.
– Imagine if it wasn’t sound, just indifference. I thought about it there recently, Kristiansund has done nothing but lose this year, but I haven’t heard a sound from there. God, it must be boring to be in a club like that. “It always happens when you lose, football is an emotion, a lot is said about compassion and that is the privilege of the fans,” he told NRK.
– How would you rate Fagermo’s position?
– It’s very, very strong. Or, I do not judge at all, very clearly. “He is our head coach and he will win titles with Vlerenga,” said Jonsson.
Fagermo himself responded to the growing discontent calmly.
– It is important that there is commitment around Vålerenga, there is a huge number of fantastic supporters. “Maybe it means the coach has to be changed, that’s how it is, and that’s how it should be at a club like Vlerenga,” he told NRK.
Jonsson realized VIF was disappointing this year.
– I read tables and am not blind. “We have a way to go, because at the moment Vålerenga are not a medal-winning team,” said Jonsson.
He believes that the battles between VIF and LSK have always lived their own lives.
– If you look at the standings, Lillestrm may never be the bigger favourite, but in my head Vålerenga is the favorite and the best team. “We’re really not afraid of the game,” said Jonsson, who predicted that VIF would win the game by 2-0.
The match starts at 20.00 tonight.
“Infuriatingly humble coffee guru. Travel practitioner. Freelance zombie fanatic. Certified problem solver. Food scholar. Student.”