Stand-up travel that takes you on an unusual visit to the Arabian Peninsula.
Is it possible to have a decent adventure in a country that presents itself as a five-star luxury destination? Definitely yes!
– You can go into the mountains and experience the folly of wandering the scorching moon landscape.
– You can track through the desert and experience the feeling of being saved every time someone stops you.
– You can meet a wide variety of people from Bedouin to enterprising immigrants to local oligarchs. And maybe play football with them in a futile attempt not to embarrass your hosts.
– You can get lost in an ancient fort, between the walls of a deep canyon or just in the shade of a palm tree.
– You can immerse yourself in a refreshing underwater world full of fantastic colorful creatures and shapes.
In short, you can do anything you can think of, although sometimes it’s definitely not a good idea… but that’s the whole point of adventure. Trying something new.
Lectures given by Cuba Venglář from Za horami.cz
You can find more information about the author at zahorami.cz/kuba-za-horami
Next lecture later zahorami.cz/prednasky
Entrance fee 150/120 CZK.
Please check the event and any safety measures directly with the organizer. Due to exceptional circumstances, editors do not have the capacity to continuously check whether events have been canceled or postponed. Thank you for your understanding.
“Unapologetic social media guru. General reader. Incurable pop culture specialist.”