– This is too complicated a thing to explain to have happened in such a short time – that’s how Paweł Szrot, head of the office of the President of the Republic of Poland, said Monday in a morning interview with Gazeta.pl .
He added that “the S-300 missile, which is used by both Ukraine and Russia, happens to be used by Russia not for air defense, but for attacking ground targets.”
More content can be found on the home page Gazeta.pl >>>
When asked whether the president Andrzej Duda advising the Ukrainian side to pay compensation to the families of the victims of the explosion, Szrot said that “these are diplomatic kitchen secrets”.
– The president’s colleagues are always in touch with the Ukrainian authorities – he said. He also reported that “Ukrainian experts have access from Poland page for all the facts.
– The investigation was carried out by Poland, on whose territory this tragedy occurred, using the help of its allies and having the right to share certain findings with friendly Ukraine – he explained.
Sergey Lavrov without permission to enter Poland. Shrot about “a hunter at vegan congress”
Asked about the problem of not having a visa for the boss MFA Sergei Lavrov of Russia in reference to the December meeting of the OSCE Council of Ministers in Łódź, Szrot stated that “it is absurd that Russia is a member of the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
– What kind of security and cooperation can we talk about if Russia commits aggression against a neighboring country? I would compare this situation with the fact that an experienced hunter is selected for a vegetarian or vegan congress – he comments.
– Poland is sovereign in its territory and allows anyone it deems fit to enter. I do not want to go into details of Minister Lavrov’s information and foreign policy. Who can you compare him to? With several Nazi ministers before and during World War II, he added.
Help Ukraine, join the collection. You will pay money on the website pcpm.org.pl/ukraina >>>
“Reader. Future teen idol. Falls down a lot. Amateur communicator. Incurable student.”