On August 24, Tore Renberg published his first historical novel. She has worked with him for five and a half years. The day after, August 25, he invites you to a literary party night on the Main Stage at the Rogaland Theatre.
With him on stage is actress Nina Ellen Ødegård, who will serve as moderator and interlocutor. In addition, the Stavanger Baroque will present music from the stage tonight.
– Anyone who wants to can enter, said Tore Renberg to RA.
He said his stomach tickled a bit, as he plunged into what he himself describes as immense waters, by writing historical novels.
– This is something I’ve never done before. Then I wanted to make more of it, together with Nina Ellen, says the author.
– I felt a slight tingle in my stomach when Tore called and asked me this. I’ve never done this before, Nina Ellen Ødegård told RA.
He indicated that he loved to read, but he was not a scholar of literature.
– Maybe I’ll ask a few questions, or start a slightly different conversation. At least I thought this sounded fun when I got the request from Tore.
[ Har fått ny teknologi på sykehjem: – Gir økt trygghet ]
– Gift packs
– What are your hopes for tonight?
– Differently, Renberg answered quickly. He explained that he was the kind of person who liked to do this sort of thing, and pointed out that he was probably the first person in the world to know he should make a single for a book – when Jan Ove Ottesen added the single. to “Vi ses i morning”.
– If I see the door ajar, I think what’s in there? How can we do this? I don’t usually bathe in books with baroque orchestras, but I’m always very curious if something will come up otherhe explained.
Ødegård added that he thought the night sounded like a gift package.
– You can come in, sit and listen to beautiful music, and the conversation will hopefully be interesting, he says.
Renberg indicated that there would be a reading of the new novel, for the first time, tonight.
– Can you say more about the new release, or is it a secret?
– I don’t have permission from the publisher, he said and chuckled.
Pernille Kaldestad at the Rogaland Theatre, can reveal that an additional party night may be in the works, as they have noticed great interest in buying tickets to the event.
“Music maven. Evil pop culture lover. Unapologetic creator. Friend of animals everywhere.”