War in Ukraine
The Ukrainian president also said it was important for his country that China did not openly support Russia. He said relations between Beijing and Moscow were “serious” and that they were “friends, partners in various formats.” President Zelensky he also spoke of an increase in the number of Russian troops in Belarus. He stated that the Belarusian people did not want the country to launch an attack on Ukraine and that it “does not make sense” for Belarus at this time. Zelensky also confirmed that he met CIA chief William Burns on Tuesday.
I believe that the time has come when Russia’s destructive war must and can be stopped Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a video message to participants at the G20 leaders’ summit. The president calls for an end to the war and sets the conditions for ending it.
Volodymyr Zelensky listed 10 Ukrainian proposals:
- radiation and nuclear safety
- Food security
- Energetic security
- Release all detainees and deportees
- Implementation of the UN Charter and restoration of the territorial integrity and world order of Ukraine
- Withdrawal of Russian troops and cessation of hostilities
- Justice is restored
- Prevent crimes against the environment
- Prevent escalation
- Signed documents at the end of the war.
General Mieczysław Cieniuch: “There were some anti-aircraft defenses. But the resources intended to destroy the missiles were scarce” [Express Biedrzyckiej]
“Reader. Future teen idol. Falls down a lot. Amateur communicator. Incurable student.”